What ever happened to.......

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by snow, Nov 8, 2000.

1. snow

snow Guest

steveair, Icky, Mick, Ray, SLSNURSREY, Ed (from sno-man plows), BillNero(central parts), any others i missed?

Bryan

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

Most likely as winter gets closer, or snow is in their forecest, they will drift back in. Vecchio1 (Lou) will come back too. Then again, you never know, they may still be reading, just not posting. Steveair just posted today in the Chevy Truck Forum. The same thing happens every year, as the lawn care and other business winds down, people change their focus back to snow plowing and pop up here.

~Chuck

3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

SLSNursery is hosting the supervisory pesticide cert class put on by the state so if they are reading this, THANKS!

4. Ed Altheide

Ed Altheide LawnSite Member
    from IA

I've been reading the posts when I'm home. They are very informative and some are pretty funny. Most of the time I'm out of town at shows or dealer open houses. I'll be at
    Mid-MI Snow and Ice this Saturday for their new facility open house in Mason, MI (near Lansing). I will have our Sport/Utility power angle pull plow there if any one is close by and wants to come see it.

I think Chuck's right about guys getting things ready. We're supposed to get 1-3" of snow tonight which is a lot earlier than what we're used to.

Ed
    Snowman Snowplow

5. ADMServices

ADMServices LawnSite Member

Ed,

Where will this show be? Is it open to contractors, public? I would be interested in attending. Could you pass along the info. Thanks

Andy
    734 425 1300

6. Ed Altheide

Ed Altheide LawnSite Member
    from IA

Andy,

Here's the info on Mid-Michigan's Open House:
    Date: Saturday, November 11, 2000
    Time: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
    Their number is 800-422-1602 or 244-1831.

Hope to see you and other lawnsite.com guys there!

Ed
    Snowman
    1-888-766-6267