1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What exactly is Spring Clean up?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by JB1LNDSCPR, Feb 23, 2004.

1. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Lof of people up north figure spring clean up includes edging of beds. Some figure it also includes mulch. That $300 - $500 clean up soon turns into $5000 real quick when you add in 500 ft of deep edging and 60 yds of mulch.
  2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

ummm, green monster........that's PUNCTUATION(with two t's). but, what do i know, i couldn't see the blackboard, the bong was in my way
  3. ej Landscaping

ej Landscaping LawnSite Member

4. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

You're right Bobby. Ya know, I've had enough of this! It's time for somebody to put a stop to all this craziness! I think I'll start a spell check thread! :p

JB1LNDSCPR LawnSite Member

You are just a piece of ****. You should learn to keep your mouth shut. This forum isn't for people to bash eachother it is to give people help. If you don't have any help to give me then stay the **** out of this forum. Thanks!!

And to everyone else....Thank You for all your help. I got what I asked for and a little more but we won't go there. Thanks again!!

6. capescaper

capescaper LawnSite Member

how many times did u read that to make sure it was perfect greenmonster
  7. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

I don't spell very well either. Is it m-o-r-o-n ?