what Exmark dealer in PA, MD, WV or OH

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mdw, May 11, 2004.

1. mdw

mdw LawnSite Member

Looking to purchase a Lazer HP. I am not concerned about service. I believe there is a dealer in MD that has good prices.

Where to purchase???

Thanks
    DW

2. moonkat

moonkat LawnSite Member

Try Mike Hanna at Hickory Sales in Hickory, MD (just north of Bel Air). Good guy, excellent prices, full service dealer.

3. joeboy4

joeboy4 LawnSite Member

Landscapes and more in little california PA

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Theres a couple dealers with good prices in ohio, one is in youngstown (an hour away from you) and the other is in columbus (4 hours i think). Youngstown is Bills Sales and service, columbus one is buckeye power sales.

5. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

www.backyardpwr.com They are in lisbon, MD on 144. Get off 70 west at route 94, go south to the circle and go east on 144 for 2 miles. I use them all the time. Great group of people, a little disorganized, but good prices. I might even start working there, if all goes well. I hope. Talk to Ron.

6. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Lawn and power equipment on Snouffer school road in Gaithersburg MD. Great guys and good prices.

7. greenblood

greenblood LawnSite Member
    from Pa

mdw, where are you located in pitts burgh area?

8. GreenMachine102

GreenMachine102 LawnSite Member

Why not travel a little futher, down to Seaford Delaware, to Burke Equipment Co. they have great prices, and I saved over 400 dollars on taxes. Delaware is TAX FREE!!! Seaford is about 35 mins, north of Salisbury, MD, on the eastern shore of maryland!

9. zukofsu

zukofsu LawnSite Member

I would highly recommend Gaithersburg Equipment 301-670-9300.

I purchased a Lazer Hp 52 23 kawi from them last year and they had the best prices in the area. Also, last week something went wrong with my machine so they gave me a brand new one to use while they are fixing it (thats good service to me!).

Ask for Mark Howell and tell him Grant sent you. I saved about 1200 over the above mentioned Lawn and Power Equipment price.

10. PALANDSLAVER

PALANDSLAVER LawnSite Member

Try Steele's Rental, Sales & Service in Lewistown, PA or Dotterers in State College, PA.