What Grass... The NEW EXMARK48"!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grasssin, Mar 26, 2004.

1. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

Got my little baby today at 3 and then took her for a spin to see how she would do, after posting a concern wether the Exmark cuts as nice as a Walker, I have to apologize for ANY doubts...

2004 Exmark Lazer HP 48" w/ 21 Kawi .........she is small but she can scoot..........

exmark 010.jpg

2. grasssin

Here she is all new and pretty........just put together less than four hours ago

exmark 013.jpg

3. grasssin

Here is my truck and trailer with new Exmark in the driveway, backing in everyday is a pain in the A$$!!

exmark 025.jpg

4. grasssin

Here is the test grass at my fraternity house, rye grass spread a six months ago only cut once since then......

exmark 003.jpg

5. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

grassin congrats on the new mower

6. grasssin

Walker cannot touch this finish with only one pass, (only had my mower today, going back tomorrow to finish the job, if you notice all the trim work left) Just wanted to see what my girl could do out of the box.........I would say she passed the test?

exmark 017.jpg

7. grasssin

before / after picture while mowing, still havent gotten used to driving her, but what are Satudays for?

exmark 014.jpg

8. SUPERIOR Lawn Design

SUPERIOR Lawn Design LawnSite Member

Hey, very nice! And by the way, that's a nice trailer ya got there... what model is it?

9. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

No bagger on that mower did you mulch it??? looks great if so, might have to try one myself.

10. C & T

C & T LawnSite Member

Congrats on the new mower!! How do you like the post foldable ROPS? I just bought a new 2003 60" Lazer Z because I didn't like the way the 04's looked like. I do admit I like where the controls are on the 2004 models and the storage space is a bonus also.

Why did you get a 48"? Out of curiosity.

God luck with the mower.