What happen to Hanau an MiniMax?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by GWhunter, Mar 9, 2010.

1. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

Not hiding...working by butt off.:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

He's being serious, I dont like goats. ;)

3. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I assume Mini Max is busy because we haven't had much of a winter this year on the West Coast end of the 49th parallell so the brush is still growing. We are going to have a very very dry year I think people are worried about forest fires so getting the brush cut down now is a must before it becomes too dry.

As for Junior he isn't banging goats all his moms friends are keeping him busy a bunch of h*rny milfs looking for young meat :laugh:

4. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

Their Walmart perfume must work well with the skeeters down there:laugh:

Just busting balls JR, but what is up with the goats?

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

GR- I got news for ya, I aint bangin no one that is more than 2 years old than me, so ha.. :p :cool2:

Curtis- I just dont like goats! I am not deathly afraid of them, but I'd rather not be around the little devil lookin b@stards.

6. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

The older the berry, the sweeter the wine.

7. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

My whole marketing premise is built on being Cougar bait, sometimes you just have to take one for the team.:p

8. RedRebel

RedRebel LawnSite Member

Just like fine whiskey, it gets better as it ages...LOL

9. We irrigators though Hanau was going to join us on a ski trip but then we heard nothing...Does it reflect poorly on us we liked him?

10. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

so do you guys think hanau was legit or full of bs? he came on here talking about dropping couple hundred thousand on equipment on a whim b/c he "thought he could get work" all while complaining about a messy divorce and she got the house etc...