What Happened In 2012 That Lead Me Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by J.T.RLawnCare, Mar 11, 2012.

1. J.T.RLawnCare

J.T.RLawnCare LawnSite Member

So I decided this would kinda be my story and plan, I am young (19) and found out fast working for someone else you will never make the money you want. In high school I knew I didn’t want to go to college right away so I decided to start in the green industry and see where it goes. Starting with grass cutting and working on up from there, so far Google earth has turned into a great tool, its crazy how many nice homes are in this area all of them will be getting a green flyer from me this next year and I shall grow my empire! Next few months pay all bills save up lots of money and acquire the following list and whatever else my other half wants , trailer, riding mower, self-propelled mower, echo trimmers and blowers, Honda pressure washer, lawn tools, shirts, 45+ accounts and make a nice gas efficient truck all up to date on maintenance so far I have, 2000 dodge ram 1500 5.9, mower non-self-propelled, trimmer, blower, trash bags 3 accounts 1000 flyers left, and a nice smile on my face with tons of hope that it works out, I did it last year with someone and really loved it, what can ya do. :rolleyes:

2. Deputy_Swan

Deputy_Swan LawnSite Member

good luck man.