What happened to Bad Boy Mowers? Why arent they advertising on lawnsite?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SouthernYankee, Jun 13, 2005.

1. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

I noticed today, for some unknown reason that bad boy mowers isnt advertising on Lawn site. Does anyone know why they arent and if they are decent mowers? I dont think I have read anyone on this site who actually owned a bad boy mower.

2. JOEWOOD

JOEWOOD LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

Nice Machines!

Joe... :waving:

3. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

There are more than a few people on Ls that have the Bad boy mowers. I don't know why they no longer advertise here, as I noticed that myself. I CAN tell you though, at least from my demo of a 27hp/60" pup model that they seemed to be a quality product..

4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

They are very well built mowers and priced very reasonable. Definately worth looking at if your looking for a new mower and I noticed the other day that their banner at the top of the page was gone. I guess that they are no longer a sponsor.

5. Scapegoat

Scapegoat LawnSite Member

I don't know anything about them, but I see LOTS of them in my area.

6. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

Too much money spent on the Nascar promo.

7. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I bet your right.

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

The people that repped Dixie chopper started repping for Bad Boy Mowers. For awhile they were too heavy and not a lot were sold. Now with some design changes they have lightened them up a bit I was told around 1000lbs for the 48". I have looked at them up close in person and they are built like tanks. The casters are thicker than any other brand out there. I however don't know about the cut quality, have not heard much about this part either.