what happened to my post???????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FERT-TEK, Jan 11, 2005.

1. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

first I saw it then it was gone. Cant find it using the search feature either.
    I was hoping this post would find its way to the the equipment for sale forum but it disappeared. It was for tires and rims for GM vehicles. I can understand if it was removed because it was for a vehicle not for a lawn mower. If that is the case I wont try to sell them here. SORRY to LS if I broke the rules!!!!!!!
    Does the moderator some times remove things like this?

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I meant to move it to the equipment marketplace, I accidentially removed it.
    I found it and moved it over there.

3. newbomb

newbomb LawnSite Senior Member

Dave,

I'm just a member too, but I think the moderators are trying to keep the site fairly pure. I think you can advertise lawn and garden stuff in the right forum, but I'm sure they would delete basically ads for tires. I don't think it's personal. I think they probably don't a flea market here. - Paul

4. FERT-TEK

Thanks, Major Tom!!! I thought that maybe it was removed because it wasn't the type of item you wanted advertised / sold here on LS. I wondered that before I posted that thread because LS and the moderators dont want the Equipment Marketplace to become a "garage sale" of items and actually would understand if you chose to remove it. Thank you and feel free to remove it if that is the case. I enjoy being a member of this forum and have learned much from our members and dont want to jeopardize my membership by taking advantage of a good thing.

5. FERT-TEK

I agree and fully expected them to remove the item if it wasn't within their standards. I thought something went wrong with the posting and wanted to confirm this before posting it again or choosing not to. As it works out Major Tom accidentally removed it and then posted it again for me and if you read my reply to Major Tom I absolutely undersand if it was removed.