what happened to my sig?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by wissel_landscaping, Mar 25, 2006.

1. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

why is the cub cadet commercial gone from my sig? is it because they are not a sponcer?
    if so thats stupid its still part of lawn maintenance.

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

same happend to me the two that aren't sponcers got taken out so i put them back. hey if this site dosn't like it thats VERY greedy of them.:nono:

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I'm not quite sure if you think you are being a "rebel" or not, but I suggest, if you want to enjoy this FREE site, you respect the owner and his wishes. And I'm not joking.

Sponsors are allowed in your sig line.

4. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

nope i wasn't i just think it's odd. sorry not trying to start any trouble:)

5. wissel_landscaping

from ohio

respecting the owner is fine, but a little respect back would be nice like a pm or a e-mail asking me to remove it. not just going in and removing it. what about all the post about cub tanks, echo equipment, encore, toro, shindiawa,maryama, powertrim their not sponcers but the posts are ok but not in the sig. huh? its still all about the green industry, i say only talk about equipment and mowers from the companies that pay to be on here everything else should be removed.

6. wissel_landscaping

from ohio

oh ya i forgot i have seen lesco and Ztwo in sigs. for months now and after my cub cadet was removed. the largest online community in the green industry. green industry is the key word well aparently sponcers and money are the key word. if thats the way it is remove me i dont care whatever.

7. wissel_landscaping

from ohio

8. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Lesco is a sponsor of LawnSite.com ...

9. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

A little respect....? When I remove anything from the site I send an email from the email address you used to sign up at the site....swj107..... it got kicked back to me which means either there was a problem when it was sent or the email address isn't valid anymore....not my problem

And this site is free, so it blows my mind you would have the nerve to complain about anything....the sponsors make it possible for you to be here - period. Now if you want to pay to complain and act like this, let me know - I can arrange that....a discussion about a non-sponsor is different than an ad in a signature line seen every single time you post.

Maybe next time, email me and ask me instead of posting like this and I won't have to respond this way.

10. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

You want to lead the crusade to make this a pay site, let me know.... the server cost alone for this site would make you think twice before posting like this.... you think its free to operate this site? Unbelievable....