what happened to the update on Deere Saga thread?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Precision, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

I got an email stating that someone replied to it and tried the link. Got the screen saying I don't have permission to access. Then looked for it under TonyR 's thread and nothing.

Just wondering. I was trying to see if Tony was doing alright with his health and the mower.

Tony if you read this, thinking about you and your subpar green machine.

2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Thats unusual, I replied to it this morning.

3. QualityLawnCare4u

Now thats weird, it was here this morning, and now I did a search and its gone. Wonder if Deere threatened LS? I would like to think LS is better than that. Alright Jodi, where did you hide it? Tonyr has been in ICU because of the muscle around his heat making him feel like he is having heart problems. He said the Dr. told him that stress was causing part of it, wonder if deere gives a sh-t?! They are really making me not want anymore of their products.

4. Precision

Yeah that is what got me. This morning I saw that Tony was in the hospital something about his heart and wanted to make sure he was doing ok. I think he posted after that but can't remember.

Anyone know?

5. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Yep, I bet Deere had something to do with it. I thought Deere was better than that.

6. QualityLawnCare4u

I just went to the deere website and they no longer have an e-mail address that I used when Tony first started this thread and I sent them several. They now say to contact your dealer! Low life chickens--ts! I say we flood them with phone calls and let them know that you cant make 25000 members disappear!

7. Precision

That is so poor. Sort of like me disconnecting my cell phone after convincing all my clients to prepay for the year.

Go Big Green. Go right away that is.

8. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

That sucks! Come on, whats going on with the thread?

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

More like 35,000 members!!:p :waving:

10. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

I think it is unfair to say that deere threated LS without having all the facts. so, let's just wait for jodi to tell us what was going on.