1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What happened to Vibe Ray?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Apr 7, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

He had about 6 questions a day for such a long time and now he has disappeared. I figured after getting his new mower he would have a lot more questions, but not a one. Not even an annoucement that he got it. Sort of makes you wonder, did we answer all of his questions? :)

Hey Vibe Ray, tell us how you like that new mower. I have some questions for you. ;)
  2. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Maybe he tore it apart to figure out how it works. He is now hurrying to put it back together before the grass starts to grow.

3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Yea, I was thinking about him the other day. Maybe he's cutting lawns with it 24/7. Good one Dana!
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I sent him an email so now maybe he will come and answer this thread. :)
  5. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Be glad he is silent!
  6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

With all those questions he had for us and exmark, you would think he would be still here.
  7. Months ago he asked for a heads up on the LCO situation in Hawaii. I told him do good work and he will make it over here. He won't need that nice new red rider Exmark though. Maybe a couple 7 or 10 blade Trimmers/Tru-Cut front throw reel mowers for the Tif Dwarf Bermuda/Emerald Zoysia show lawns.

Hope everything is fine for the guy. He was complaining about headaches once.

I myself would prolly post more on Lawnsite but the conditions here in the islands are not the same, ie. many posting have rider ZTRs or big wb hydros. Those mowers are not used by over 95% of LCOs here. But I still like to absorb lots of info on the mainland scene and see how the industry operates on the other side of the pond!

I think its fascinating to read posts where one mentions picking up say 40 lawns so far and the season just begins.
    Maybe that happened to Vibe Ray and he has'nt come up for air yet.

8. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Who was the kid that had his cousin in his bedroom stealing all of his customers from his computer and he didn't even drive? He even took his grandmothers lawn away from him, and wanted advise on how to compete with his cousin.
  9. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Scag48 or something like that.
  10. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

lol!! I miss scag48's humerous posts!