what have you found in your bagger or grass clippings

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by METRO 36, May 4, 2006.

1. METRO 36

METRO 36 LawnSite Senior Member

I lost my cell phone will mowing this morning looked and looked and couldnt find it. Later at the land fill my phone starts ringing, it was in the grass clipping. Apparently somehow i dropped it and ran over it with my snapper hi-vac, and it survived the only damage was it sliced the phone cover and took off the round part on the back that attaches to the pocket clip.

What is the weirdest thing you have found in your grass,hedge clippings,bagger etc.

2. P & L Turf

P & L Turf LawnSite Senior Member

Ran over a few four legged creatures, found some mice in it once after the winter storage once. Usually it's just garbage.

3. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

I found my keys once, all chopped up and useless. Best part is I was about 50km from home and a spare set :rolleyes: Needless to say I always have a duplicate set hidden under the truck now :walking:

4. stuie

stuie LawnSite Member

Diamond ring.Lost by a party goer the previous weekend.Knew it was in the grass somewhere and went thru every catcher full

5. METRO 36

i would have been looking for that diamond ring to lol, good find what did you do with it?

o ea found a city water cap once, i knew i hit it and it broke bt i couldnt find the other half or so till i dumped my bagger.

6. stuie

stuie LawnSite Member

Gave it to the house owner It was her daughter in laws.

7. Cahsking

Cahsking LawnSite Member

Dot Hamit lacrosse balls!!!;)

8. METRO 36

good deal on the ring nothig like returning a diamond for some brownie points.

and lacross balls to funny(i hope you noticed those going in. lol

9. Cahsking

Cahsking LawnSite Member

Hells no I didnt!! I cut this grass two weeks ago, it was it's first cut of the year!! I was already four weeks into mowing. It was a jungle.:dizzy:

10. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

lol my team gose through about 150 balls a season:rolleyes: thats ware they go