What height are you cutting St.Augustine

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by williams lcm, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Winnipeg Lawns

Winnipeg Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

BS. I watch almost exclusively American television and love it same with everyone else I know. We are much closer to Americans then anything in Europe... not sure about Quebec though. They don't even like other Canadians.

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Winnie

So you are telling us you envy American's. Well get in line so does the rest of the world.

3. MR-G

MR-G LawnSite Senior Member

amen to that !!!!

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

It is a love--hate relationship. They hate us because we are beautiful and technically advanced. They hate us because we do jump to the Aid of those in need. But they would love to be a US citizens.

Just look at the Newfoundlander posting in this thread. Why are they posting in a Florida Forum when in fact our climates are totally different. The Cutting Height of St August is twice that of Blue Grass. Yet these Newfies have Brown noses wishing they were lucky enough to live in Florida.

5. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

I have only have one customer with SA and I cut it at 3.5" and it looks great.

6. cgaengineer

:cool2::laugh::waving::drinkup:

7. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

up yours....................

8. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

Still turning.... hard right now.... hang on everybody! :laugh:

9. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Green T

Your present is requested in the political where your friends Wet Boots, Phil, Charlene and Punt 66 miss you.

Please feel free to return to the Florida Forum once after each presidential elections.

10. cgaengineer

Ouch...
    Posted via Mobile Device