What I'm switchig to next year.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HazellLawnCare, Sep 14, 2004.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I am outfitting an all new rig for next year. You can see a picture of my truck bed on the pictures forum. I have ordered all new Toro equipment for next season. I will be keeping some of my old stuff for backups but most of it is sold already. I've gotten 2 60" 27 horse liquid cooled z's with the 3 bag bagger setups, 2 44" 17 horse electric start hydro walk behinds, and 5 21" prolines, along with various other shindaiwa hand helds. I will post more pictures as I get my bed put on my truck. I will pick up my trailer this weekend and post some pics of it also.

toroz1.JPG

toroz2.JPG

toro21.JPG

2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah you made this same post on 9/9/04. I'm happy for you but I personally wouldn't have spent the $40K+ that this had to of cost this close to the end of the season for it to just sit. I would have saved the interest/money and bought it in Feb. Good luck.

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

This is from his other post:

"the dealer said prices are going up between 7 and 11 percent on all Toro commercial equipment so he went ahead and got everything here at the current prices.".

4. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Thats right I went ahead and got everything here and locked in the prices. I won't pay for any of this until March 1, 2005.

5. Great choices for your new equipment ..the toro 500 series rates with the best.

What motor is that on your 21 inch toro?It a honda engine?

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Well, you'll certainly be cutting in different calibur, that's for sure! You will be one well equipped outfit, and ready to tackle about anything. I hope you get alot of fall cleanups for these units this season. You have the right stuff, no question about it. Enjoy!