What is a 2004 Exmark Lazer Z EFI Worth?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jackedf150, Jan 28, 2008.

1. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

We have a 04 exmark Lazer Z EFI with a 60" deck. Its has 1926 hours on it. It has been regulaly maintained by the book. Looks and runs good. Just getting some #s as we are going to sell it.

2. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I would say in the 3-5 thousand range with that many hours.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

About 1000 bucks if it's in good shape.

4. jackedf150

from Indiana

^^ LOL I don't live in a welfare city like yourself! We manage to get around what they are worth around here.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This is just based on bluebook value, and being in decent shape. I know you can probably get more, and you would love to get more, but this is what the numbers say. you my be able to GET around 3, if you find the right buyer. 5 is way high...that same mower hlf the age and with half the hours would bring around that much.

6. jackedf150

from Indiana

Well, i have never seen a bluebook for mowers, if u have a link i would love to have it! If you can find me 10 of those for a $1000 i will take all of them and give u $250 per piece. I have a very good feeling that i wont be giving u a dime!

7. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

They do make some sort of blue book for mowers and farm type equipment. My local dealer has one. When I bought a used mower from someone I asked them if I was getting a decent deal or not and they pulled that book out, looked it up, and showed me. So they do have them but I don't know who the maker of the book was.

8. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

hard to say without seeing it, but probably in the area of 2200-3000.

9. outlaw1960

outlaw1960 LawnSite Senior Member
    from denver

With the hours you might get 2200 to 2300 here...hth

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

There was a site that offered it,...I was going to put the link on here, but I see they took it off. I can tell you this...as a general rule of thumb, you can figure about 5 bucks per hour as depreciation if it is in good shape. Up to 10 an hour if it is not in so great of shape.