1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What is a going rate for an acre?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GreenHor7, Jan 9, 2008.

1. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

WOW! I sure am glad I live in the Midwest! Things are so much simpler here!

2. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I hear ya!

I see you are pushing for Fred Thompson! I am starting to like him more all the time! What do you think of Huck?

3. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

from Indiana

I'm a "true blue" firearms dealer, pro-life, tax cuttin, seal-up the border "ditto head" conservative, so I'm a little concerned about huck"s stance on some things (as well as McCains) Of course, any would be better than Hillary/Obama!

4. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm all about the Fair Tax my friends.. pretty much decided that we can't get everything we want.. so I'm just pushing one issue this year.. :)

5. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

from Indiana

The part that concerns me about the fair tax is: There really would need to be a constitutional amendment to ensure that we would not end up with a consumption tax + an income tax added on down the road. I just don't see a constitution amendment, to ensure that doesn't happen down the road, as passable...

6. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

Hey dont forget you are doing the job that Americans "just wont do"

7. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

from Indiana

Yeah, I have to laugh when I hear that thrown around:hammerhead:

8. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

It took a constitutional modification to start the income tax (income tax was unconstitutional), so why not one to change it? I know it would be a fight... but something has gotta give..