What is a Hustler Super Z worth?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jon S, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Jon S

Jon S LawnSite Member

What is a 2009 Hustler Super Z with a 66" deck, 30HP Kohler motor with 9 original hours? Yes, that' right, nine hours, it is like new. Also, how good are these machines? I have a chance to buy this machine for $7300.00. I know you guys know this stuff and would be a big help!

2. bobo2

bobo2 LawnSite Member

TAKE IT great price & awsome machine

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet deal take it quick.
  4. vharman4

vharman4 LawnSite Member

they are great machines.. pretty hot price too. i would jump on it
  5. gatorskis

gatorskis LawnSite Member

Super buy for FL area. Is it a demo or private seller? What state?
  6. Thunderhead

Thunderhead LawnSite Senior Member

I'd ask a moderator to delete this thread if I were you. Because if the wrong one sees this and can put two and two together, you would loose a deal of a lifetime. GET AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND GO GET THAT MOWER....FAST!:hammerhead:

I'm sending you a PM. But don't read it til you have that Super Z at your house!:laugh:

7. demhustler

demhustler LawnSite Bronze Member

even for much smaller size 9-10 k - would be a great price
    only engine, pumps and motors would cost over 5k, so....
  8. RonAyersMotorsports

RonAyersMotorsports LawnSite Senior Member

Why are you telling people about this and asking. Go buy it before someone else does.
  9. HydroGearHead

HydroGearHead LawnSite Member
    from florida

My dealer in Gainesville, Fl has 66" 30hp Kohler Super Zs new and in the crate for $7899.99.

I bought one!!! BRAND NEW. AND, its a 2009 model...you cna tell cuz the 1st 2 digits of the serial number is the year. They have like over 100 Zs ins tock its crazy.
  10. Thunderhead

Thunderhead LawnSite Senior Member

Killer deal...How does he sell them so cheap? You're just 3 states away from me (a short distance) and I paid a good bit more than that for my 09' 31/60 back in August and gave cash!!

Do you happen to know what he sells the 31 hp Kawasaki with the 60" deck for??