what is a new bagger setup going to run me?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by kevin0311, Sep 4, 2006.

1. kevin0311

kevin0311 LawnSite Member

exmark 3 bag complete setup for a 2005 27/60 ultra cut in ny? any insite?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hello,
    Thanks for your interest in the 60" Ultra Vac. The Quick Dump unit lists for $2500 and the detachable bag Ultra Vac lists for $2200. Visit with your local dealer, they might be offering some good deals.
    Brian

3. kevin0311

can the dealer be negotiated on this 2200 price? is there alot of mark up on them so should i shop around a bit to save a couple of hundred dollars.

4. kevin0311

called my dealer asked what it would run me they said 2100 ish. can this be negotiable somewhat?

5. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Why dont you ask your dealer if he can do any better?

6. kevin0311

don't want to insult him if they end up paying 1900 and change for all the stuff but what i am getting at is the amount of markup. if they are paying 1500-1600 ish for the complete setup by me knowing this i WOULD wheel and deal with them.

7. kevin0311

got my bagger system yesterday for 1800. was a opened crate so has a few scratches and a few pullys were bent but the dealer is ups ing them to me no charge. also gave me a extra belt, so all in all i am happy.

quick question have got it all on and fits great but the tube when i put the two together and lined up the holes for my 60 inch deck but when i put the one end in the bagger and go to line up the other end on blower it sits on there crooked with the bottom tight where it should be but the top and a bit twards the operator is not on by much more than onequarter inch at most.

any ideas? figured now that is is close i would unbolt the two pieces and wiggle around until hopefully it gets a better angle to fit on there.

help?

8. kevin0311

never mind got it to fit, just cut it out a bit more for the bottom strap and its on a good inch. should work.

9. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like you got that at a good price. All my local dealers are wanting 2400 uninstalled!

10. kevin0311

my dealer said 2399 for whole thing, on sale for 1999, so i worked on him a bit and he said that he had one out of the box for 1800 if i put it on. was missing the plastic cover for the deck the double pully was bent and tension pully bent also (from being handled and banged on the ground was my guess) and after i installed everything that he gave me i found one hole in a bag.

he just called tonight and all my parts are in and obvoulsy no charge. even got a extra belt nc.

little slow on the parts end but i don't need for a few more weeks anyway, just cant wait to try it.