What Is a Used Brown Bed Edger Worth?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Harvestman, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Harvestman

Harvestman LawnSite Member

Its a 8 hp honda with a bed edging blade. It is owned by a small company so it has had very little us.What do you think its worth? Harvestman

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

well considering they are about $2300 brand new i would pay about a $1000 for it.
  3. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

I've seen them around here used "very little" and the owner's asking around $1700-$1800.:)

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

i bought a used one last year for 550 all it needed was a new rotor for about 100.
  5. Mr. Vern

Mr. Vern LawnSite Senior Member

How did you pull that off? I have been looking for one for a while and have never seen one for that price range.

Wanna sell it? I'll give you what you paid for it.LOL

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

right place at the right time my friend. guy was selling alot of stuff off cheap as he was way to deep in debt and had to come up with some money right away or he was loosing his house it is probably only a couple of years old and the rotor was bad because he used it to cut a trench for some driveway lights and rubbed the concrete with it to often.
  7. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I just bought a used one last year, it was like new condition (maybe 20hrs on it) and we paid 1200.00