1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What is being said about Meg-Mo's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Meg-Mo, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

Your blades get an A+++++ on annual ryegrass. I grow a lot of it in Pinehurst during the cool season and it's never looked better than it has since I started using your blades.
    One of the biggest advantages to using your blades on annual ryegrass is the fact that the clippings don't seem to stick as much to the blade and the deck. Saves lots of time! I haven't used a better mowing blade. Good luck.

New River Gardens, Inc.

This is a quote from one of our customers.
  2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Ditto, what New River Gardens says.:)
  3. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

One blade that does the same as doubles, and More - Thanks Brad
  4. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

are you a megmo sales man bragging about megmo?
  5. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

I am in no way involved in sales of Meg-Mo - I have customers that use them and am only reporting their comments. I also use them. Thanks, Brad
  6. Teff's Lawn & Snow

Teff's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Member

How many hours are people getting out of the Meg-mo's during normal mowing. sound like a great product, would like to hear more about them.
  7. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Can't wait to try out the Meg-Mo's come spring. If they actually reduce sharpening as stated & cut spring turf like Mr. Gamba says, they will be worth their weight in gold!
  8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

In wet grass, I found meg-mo to only build up between the blades in the back. No big deal and the cut never suffered. The only problem is the front tires would roll up this POWDER like grass and when i turned it would come off. I would just pick it up.
    Dont even get me talking about how they pick up wet leaves. I do believe that the blades are going to help in sun stressed grass, They do create a very good lift that helps KEEP THE GRASS UP.
    I have done this with a Try vantage deck and the ultracut deck.

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

To Roy
    This spring and summer i will have pics of the ultracut discharging with meg-mo and with out. This should help a little:D
  10. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

this thread is cleaned up .. and its gonna stay that way.
    split all parts that ruined this thread to the support forum.