What is everyones opinion of my biz card?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lawnagent, Dec 19, 2003.

1. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

How is this?

card3.jpg

2. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

I think the card looks good but has too much info on it.

Give the supervisor his own cards.
    No need for your address, just city and state.
    Your name says what you do, no need to list all those services.

One more thing. Your website home page is dedicated to race car driver. I don't think that's what potential clients are looking for when they look you up.

3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I like it. I like the image of the man holding up the tree. I didn't check out your web site.

4. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I like the card, but I do have one suggestion. There is too much clutter with all of the words on the right side. Lawn care and landscaping summerizes everything. If customers want more detail they will call.

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi lawnagent,

I think it looks professional.

6. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good but I would take out the address if you don't have an office where someone can reach you at all times. Your actual clients are the only ones that need to have to address to mail the money.

7. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Looks great.

Maybe could cut out the small stuff. A business card should easy on the eyes and limited information. Name, contact info, Logo.

I like a card that ties in with your company ID. All logos the same so there no mistake in what company you represent.

8. Ron Greenwood Jr

Ron Greenwood Jr LawnSite Member
    from IL

Looks great, I like the guy holding the tree and the colors but it does look a little cluttered. You should take the web addres and put it under the phone numbers and take the owner suproviser part out I think that would clear it up a little also you could put the servises like this.

*mowing *triming

since 1992 and so on

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

this is what I would do. Have the business name be larger, and under that put your tage line about the lawn being your business (all of that information centered).
    I then would get rid of the detail of your services. Then on the white side have your names and phone numbers, while on the other side have the address and web site address.

10. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good so far....Consider using the back of the card to free up some space on the front of the card....we use both sides of our cards...i will try to post one later...
    :blob1: