1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What is going on?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BMFD92, Nov 13, 2004.

1. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

Well I just woke up to do some cleanups and they had mentioned snow but I didnt to expect to wake up with 2 inches on the ground! Thank god it did not stick on the roads but this really pisses me off :angry: :realmad: :angry: !!! I have two more weeks I just wanna get everyone done. Has anyone else got snow before the finished the season and how did you get around it?
  2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Put the plow down and make some money.

I feel for ya man, I have a heavy frost coating everything so I have to wait until 11 or noon to get going. The snow would not be good yet.
  3. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Here in Northern NJ, I woke up to 1/2 inch of snow on the ground. I won't even attempt to do cleanups today because everything is frozen. I will do today's cleanups tommorow.
  4. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

Man, we should concider ourselves lucky in SE Michigan. It is about 30 degrees in the morning and a beautiful, no clouds, and around 48 in the middle of the day. We really dont expect any snow until late December :blob3:

good luck, guys
  5. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Got snow coming down right now. Won't be chasing leaves today.