What is MowerMeter ?

Discussion in 'MowerMeter' started by Restrorob, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

Can we get some details on this MowerMeter ? Is it some type of hour meter to be mounted on equipment ?

2. MowerMeter

MowerMeter Inactive

MowerMeter is the first equipment maintenance and repair tracking software for the Green Industry. MowerMeter allows you to enter all of your equipment with its information and select a maintenance schedule. It also enables you to print work orders, track inventory and costs all in one easy-to-use software application. Plus it does a whole bunch more. To learn more and get a demo visit us at www.mowermeter.com.

3. MowerMedic77

MowerMedic77 LawnSite Bronze Member

I am confused is it two separate programs? Does that mean If I have and office computer and PDA I would have to purchase both?

4. MowerMeter

MowerMeter Inactive

No. It is a PC based program but it does have an optional program that will run on a Windows mobile device.

The PC version can do it all but with the device you can go paperless and gather information from out in the field. It is also fully integrated with bar codes so you can take parts and equipment inventory by scanning them out in the yard or shop. You can get the hours and miles off the trucks and equipment so MowerMeter can schedule services that are due. It also allows to reassign equipment to another crew so you know where your equipment is at all times.

5. D.J. VS

D.J. VS LawnSite Member
    from Mich.

when is the wireless portion going to be out? We have MOWERMETER installed now and we would like to start working on the wireless options.
    How about pricing for the wireless?

Thanks

6. MowerMeter

MowerMeter Inactive

Are you referring to the Windows Pocket PC program, MM2Go? This is not a wireless device. It still still needs to be synced with the desktop but like I said you can take it out into the field with you to gather information and to perform the Work Orders.

I have 2 companies that are using it and we are still adding features to it. If are ready for it I can certainly get you set up. If you want to email me directly I can tell you what is involved.