What is new features next year for Exmark TTHP 36" ECSr

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by DLS1, Sep 4, 2002.

1. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

What if any new features/designs will there be for TTHP 36" ECS from the 2002 to 2003 model? Got any idea how much price will go up for next year?

What kind of financing deals wiil there be for next March (i.e. 6 months no interest)?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

LSDLS,

The 2003 model changes will be announced sometime as we get closer to the GIE shoe in November.

I'm not sure what finance programs will be offered in March but there are a few programs right now that would be tough to beat.

There's a no pay till April 2003 as well as some instant rebates on Mulch kits and UltraVac.

If you go to our website there will be an automatic popup that will give you the details.

Lees Summit? I was just there last weekend visiting some family friends. Did the Plaza Carriage ride last Saturday evening (my daughter thought it was the coolest thing ever) and hit the new Cabelas on the other side of KC before heading home. Other than masses of people at Cabelas both were a good time.

Thanks

Terry

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I Hope The New info Will Be Before December! i'll Be on A Cruise!
    Will think Of you.
    Johnny G.

Pictures To follow.

4. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks, I'll check out the Exmark site.
    There is lots to do in Kansas City area. I heard on the radio that Cabelas had over 50,000 people last Sunday which I think last week was there first week to be open. Sure willl beat driving to Springfield, Mo. to Bass Pro Shop which they both are basically the same type of store.

Where do you live at anyhow?

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

LSDLS,

I'd say 50,000 might have been a low estimate. Parking was non-existent when we got there. It was wall-to-wall people inside. I was surprised though as full as it was everybody was in a pretty good state of mind. No pushing, no shoving etc. Very polite people out your way. I'd recommend that you pop in there sometime but not on a weekend and especially not on a holiday weekend. I suppose much of the Lawnsite group coming down next weekend will be dropping in there for the grand opening next weekend.

The Exmark factory is in the booming metropolis of Beatrice Nebraska. Hardly even a spot on the map compared to the KC area. We're about 40 minutes straight south of Lincoln Nebraska. That makes us about 2.5 hours from KCI or 3-3.5 hours from Lees Summit.

Thanks

Terry