what is some of the equipment you have added to your z?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by walterslawn&landscap, Mar 28, 2003.

1. walterslawn&landscap

walterslawn&landscap LawnSite Member

just looking for equipment you can add on.

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

On my Lazer, I have a light, an OCDC, York striping kit, JRCO bracket (for blower buggy - the front deck Gravely holds the JRCO rake), a debris holder, and clips and grabber stick for litter. Haven't got to the air conditioning, yet.:D

3. NBLL

NBLL LawnSite Member

On my tiger cub I have a bracket to which I attach a Lesco spreader and also a 60 gallon tank with spray booms for applications. Getting ready to make a stripe kit, blower and trimmer holder.

4. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

I mounted a fire extinguisher behind the seat on my Lazer...... used a piece of aluminum flat stck..... bent it to matche the angles of the back of the seat, and bolted it with the factory bolts on the seat (no drilling :) )

Oh yeah... I polished it too, so it looks gooooood !

11_26_02_4_19_09_pm.jpg

5. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

On my Lazer Hp I have added the following: York striping roller, headlights, UltraVac, Lesco spreader, 35 gallon sprayer, Jrco leaf plow, Jrco tine dethatcher, foot lift for the deck, cup holder, and a tow hitch. :) ;) :) ED

6. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Why don't you add a Flex-Deck and make it into a real mowing machine. It would cut your mowing time by 1/3 and String trimming time by 1/2

7. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

hey navg8r check where you have your fire thingy! if they get to hot they will go boom, boom,
    just a thought

8. bommaritro

bommaritro LawnSite Member

Navig8r

I helped a friend mount on in a similar fashion but deiced on putting on the floor board in front of the seat. May get kicked once or twice but we figured if there was a fire more than likely it was going to be in the engine area. Just some food for thought.

Ron

9. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I decided that $67.00 was a bit high for the deck lift assist pedal for my Husqvarna Z. So I bought 2 class 8 bolts and found a piece of 1/2 x 1" barstock laying in the garage and made my own. If you count the cost of the can of spray paint my total cost was about $3.00

deck-lift-assist-002_edited.jpg

10. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's another angle

deck-lift-assist-003_edited.jpg