1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

what is the average price you charge for lawn mowing?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lawnmowingperson, Mar 6, 2012.

1. v6rs97

v6rs97 LawnSite Member

it really seems like li charges the least. I guess it is because of so much competition

2. Lawnmowingperson

Lawnmowingperson LawnSite Member

Ive mowed my parents lawn since I was little and mowed the neighbors when they were gone on vacation

3. Daily Lawn/Landscape

Daily Lawn/Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

If you are really serious about starting out right, you need to check out the site sponsor Profit Unlimited. If you get their program and follow it to the T, you will be profitable from the start. I bought their program in my second year and it has paid for it's self 20 fold. There is a work sheet in the program that tells you what YOU have to charge to make YOUR business profitable. There is no way anyone can tell you what to charge to be profitable, excetp your business.

Good Luck!
    James

4. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

$52.67
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. 205mx

205mx LawnSite Silver Member

mine is 61.22

6. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

$19.99 .........BUT WAIT THAT'S NOT ALL.............If you call within the next 10 minutes we will throw in a free hedge trimming......That is $100 value folks for just $19.99....call now while supplies last.

In a real fast voice that you can not understand.

Warning: Potential side effects from offering these kinds of prices can be but are not limited too, the squirts, vomiting , empty wallet, girlfriend/wife calling you a loser and then leaving you for a more successful lawnturd, a future craigslist ad of your equipment being posted at a large discount, bad sunburns that lead to deadly cancers ......if you are prego or expect to be prego please consult your CPA before offering these prices as you will not be able to afford that baby.