What is the basic cost to built a backyard system?

Discussion in 'Frog Lights' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

What is the basic cost to built a backyard system?

Say you need the transformer, lines, light fixtures. What else is needed? What is the average cost of specific 300watt output transformers for low voltage lighting? Im assuming all Frog Lights is low voltage to install line underground? Do the solar panel transformers actually plug in or can they run at night time for a few hours just on solar power stored from the day time if you use LED 5watt lights? thanks

2. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

Please give us a call and we will be pleased to give you some more information. 1-800-930-1670 ask for Paul

3. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

I'd kind of like to see your response to his questions in public, if you don't mind? Especially the questions on solar lighting. Your lights run off of solar power? Wow! Junk.

4. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

I had advised to contact a professional. Further,since he is a landscaper he could also seek advise for wholesale pricing from John Deere or other suppliers. I never recommend solar lights as they are junk.
    We have expanded our product line and have a great selection of new and exciting products. We are seeking distributors and sales representatives. Hopefully our new web will be up and operating soon. We will provide direct links for Lawnsite members for special direct sales.