What is the best rack for an Echo PB650?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I bought the trimmer trap version and it came with a goofy adaptor... I don't want to use it. I could modify the rack itself but don't have time right now. Is there one that works perfectly for this blower? If you have a photo.. please post.

Thanks.

BTW.. if some is interested in the TT BP rack.. make me an offer. It's never been used.

2. lasher66

lasher66 LawnSite Senior Member

I dont have a picture, but Gridiron makes a nice rack. It holds Two PB 650's and two trimmers on mine. I think I paid like 300 for it.

Lasher

3. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I was thinking of getting one of those tt's because I found this yesterday. It's the bottom of my BlowerMate. I almost lost my 750 off the front of the trailer.

dsc00039.jpg

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

here grid-iron-----------------------------------------------

johnny g\'s pictures 369.jpg

5. John Gamba

from ct

one more---------------------------------------

johnny g\'s pictures 371.jpg

6. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a gridiron rack that I used for a week or so for sale pm me if you want it. I bought it when I bought the trimmer racks, but the blowers just end up on the floor anyways.

7. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Northern Tool as one that should work that is like $34.95. I have the Sthil version and it works well. The Sthil one is made only for BR Models and then they have a different one for the the other blowers.

8. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

I have the trimmer trap. I also did not want to put that adapter on my blower. i thought it wou get in the way. I have never even noticed a difference. My vote would be trimmer trap. quick and easy to use.

9. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I had 2 calls on my cell phone from Jennifer at Jungle Jims. I spoke with her and have to admit, that was excellent customer service. I have a new unit on the way. Now if other companies could emulate Jungle Jims interaction with customers!

10. John Gamba

from ct

What blower did you try in it??
    John