What is the best rack for the money?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by harddog00, Feb 27, 2008.

1. harddog00

harddog00 LawnSite Member

I am looking at trimmer racks, and i am undecided on which one i want to go with. What are some of the trimmer racks that work best for you guys? Thanks

2. Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I personally like the trimmer trap racks they lock the trimmers in place securely. I wouldn't recommend the jungle jim racks they are not very sturdy

3. harddog00

I was just lookin' at those they seem to be pretty nice.....Thanks

4. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

5. harddog00

Does that rack keep equipment from rotating? I assume it does, but it dosen't say for sure..........Thanks Okie

6. Mowinforaliving

Yes, the one from Northern tool doesnt let them rotate, slide, or bounce. It's a real snug grip on them.

racks.jpg

7. Mowinforaliving

Hey Harddog, Im only about 2 hours away from you if your in Claremore. Im over here in Ponca City, about 75 miles West of Tulsa and 25 North.

8. harddog00

Yea, i know were that is. Buisness looks to be good over there from the looks of your rig. Hopefully i can get the same here in Claremore/Tulsa

9. Mowinforaliving

It's doing pretty good so far. I hope to pick up some more this year. Id like to get into residentials. Maybe get a 1 ton dually and build or buy a landscape bed for it. Load it with a few walk behinds and have a few guys run it for me while im out doing the other stuff or visa versa.

10. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member