What is the best spray tank set up for the money?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by greenlawn30, May 19, 2012.

1. greenlawn30

greenlawn30 LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

I am looking for a quality set up without breaking the bank - what is / who makes the best spray tank set up for the money? Anything in particular I should look for when buying one? Thanks.

2. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

If you are talking about one that puts out 2.5 gallons per K with a capacity of 100 gallons per acre, then you will need to think about spending 5K. I bought a 65 gallon skid. I had to augment the pump, add a hose reel, add 300 feet of quality hose, add a lawn gun, and redo the plumbing. After said and done.........around 4K!! Some stuff was used and the rest is new.

3. keep an eye out on this board, someone always has one for sale at some good prices.

4. jad004

jad004 LawnSite Senior Member

GNC Industries, Inc. www.gnci.org They build them in their shop and ship them to you. I bought a new 200 gallon space saver this year for about $3600. This is the 2nd unit that I have had of theirs and love their product. It comes with everything that is needed to start spraying.