what is the best way to learn installation?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Stringblade, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Stringblade

Stringblade LawnSite Member
    from pgh pa

I have had alot of customers lately. asking me if I do it. And I hate telling them no. Is there a good coase to take possibly a video/book? thanks in advance.

2. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

See above... first thread. :dizzy:

3. Without A Drought

Without A Drought LawnSite Bronze Member

Reference the first thread. Then sub it to someone who knows about watering

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Without a drought, I like your screen name, very clever. Just caught my eye on this repetitive thread. Is it also your comapny name or just screen name?

5. Without A Drought

Without A Drought LawnSite Bronze Member

I"m still figuring that out. Co name is PMG Irrigation. i'm not 100 percent sure if i want to answer "hello, Without a Drought irrigation" 100 times a day. it's catchy, but i'm not sure if it's professional enough. (I also don't really likke having my initials tied to the company) This winter i'll be spending a bunch of time and money trying to properly shield myself from any liability claims.

My two favorite names were "Regulated Rain", and "Rain or Shine". The second guy also did low v lighting.

pg

6. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Reminds me of an old commercial that was on the airwaves down is SoCal when I lived there. It was AD Plumbing Company and their TV commercials had an old geezer always responding, "AD dooooo!" whenever a scenario like after hours, weekends, holidays service calls arose for the homeowner. Bet they made millions off that commercial. :)