What is the Best WB Bagger??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by crosson lawn, May 10, 2005.

1. crosson lawn

crosson lawn LawnSite Member

I just came into three very nice properties for 750 a month and i knew he wanted them bagged. i was waiting for him to say yes or no and now i have to find one. i start the first of september so i have some time. i use a 50" dixie chopper now and don't want to outfit it with a bagger so i will just get a WB for his properties and hopfully the other clientel will follow. He is a doctor in this area and he kept the same LCO for 9 years till he retired this year. This guy was one of very few mabe as little as 3 or 4 companies that offer bagging. so i want to do this one the best i can.

2. Zr2_thunder

Zr2_thunder LawnSite Member

3. Mountain Peak

Mountain Peak LawnSite Member

I have an accelerator on my walk behind and really like it. Easy to clean. lightweight. I found out about them on lawnsite. My local dealer had never even seen one before.

4. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

Grass Gobbler's are worth a try! :)

5. SeacoastDesignsL&L

SeacoastDesignsL&L LawnSite Member

my accelerator industries is real nice, its all aluminum and real light.

6. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

Accelerator is the only way to go.

7. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I have an accelerator also. easy on and off,light as a father, even full.

8. crosson lawn

k thanks but i was asking what mower should i go with for the best all together mower and bagger bought together system?? or should i just get any wb and throw a accelerator on it?

9. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

You may not want to go this way, but if I were doing alot of bagging, I would definitely look at a Walker.

10. crosson lawn

yes i have looked a the walker and i do like it alot but i am wanting to start cheap first and earn the money to buy a good used or new walker. that is the ultimate bagging system in my opinion and i believe the walker to give the best cut of all mowers. thank you.