1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What is the best

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ince8728, Jul 3, 2004.

1. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

I am shopping for a new WB, which one is the best overall machine. All of you know the brands so please tell me your experience with this brand and what has worked for you the best in all different ways, (reliability, durability, operator comfort, quality of cut in all differrent conditions, ability to bag etc. I own a Lesco 36" right now but i want to hear from all of you about your experiences with other brands because i believe there are others that are better. Don't hold anything back be straight about everything because i need to know which is the absolute best. Thank you.
  2. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Did you do a search on past 'the best' discussions?
  3. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the Scag walk-behinds, but I would recommend that you check with your local dealers to try and demo as many as possible.
  4. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

This topic has been gone over and over ad-nausium. Do a search on this topic. "best mower" would be good key words to use.
  5. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

I think Bobcats and Skaggs are the best built and Exmark TTHP cuts the best. IMHO........ Ok maybe it's not humble.
  6. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Toro gets my vote, floating deck T-Bar Controls.
  7. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

this is a topic brought up at least once a week,please do a search before asking for help....
  8. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

My opinion changes every week so what's your point.
  9. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

my point is that everyday we are asked what our opinon is on WB. do a search before asking...
  10. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Here you go.........................................Bob-Cat. Formerly known as Ransommes. Here's mine.

various 004.jpg