What is the current Diesel Price in your area ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Dancer, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

Diesel here is at $2.69 per gallon! They say it will continue to go up and up and up ! What is the price in your area? ?

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

$1.87.9 today after finishing up with our snow plowing...still way to high IMO.

3. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

@ $1.92-2.02 per gallon..

4. Turf Dancer

I would die for Diesel at $1.87 ~ it hasn't been that low since last may here.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Yup, 80 cents difference is a whole lot.

6. upidstay

upidstay LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

About $2.30/ here in CT. Ain't it great having an oil baron in the White House!!! Our fuel costs have gone up 15% in the last 2 years!! What do you suppose would happen if we raised OUR prices that much?? :realmad:

7. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

as of yesterday it was 1.91 has been the lowest i have seen around here. i would kill for it to go back down. the lowest i have pumped it was 1.59 and that was back in march/april of 04. if only it would drop..........................

8. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

About $1.98 - 2.10 here in southern Ohio. BTW Bush is not causing oil prices to go up because he used to be in the oil business. Saying stuff like that makes you sound stupid.

9. brinlee lawn

brinlee lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I filled up for 1.79 yesterday.

10. Turf Dancer

What do you think the oil prices are going to do if the idiot in the white house decides we need to launch a few missiles into Iran ? The funny thing is that while our fuel prices are supposedly high because of production cuts that is wrong! I just got through reading the charts on OPEC and they have increased the oil output over the last few years! A friend of my brother-in-laws, said that the oil company he worked for had the highest profit margin last year ever ! Yet the government has a million excuses! All I can say is BUSH, CHENEY and their stinking families are the ones profiting from our high fuel costs! They own more stinking oil company stocks than most of us could imagine!