1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What is the problem with women?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bluesteel, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Seems like women have a tendency to cut branches with a 3”-4” stub. Those things are LEATHAL. I almost pierced my scalp today mowing with my Stander going under a Pin Oak limb that had a 3” Branch-Stub that had been pruned at an nasty angle.

I’ve noticed women tend to leave these wicked stubs rather than clip branches close to the fork on a regular basis. I don’t give a rip about what’s best for the tree. Those camouflaged branch-stubs should be outlawed!
  2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

whats the problem with women? my friend, if i start typing now, the sun will come up before im done. so, i wont even start. got grass to cut in the am.
  3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Whats the problem with women?

If that isn't a loaded question, I don't know what is.

couldn't have said it better myself. ROFLMAO:D :D :p :p
  4. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

yeah same here....the list would go on for eons!
  5. So are you guys saying they're trying to kill me???
  6. I hear ya......

I just take the lopping shears and go a bit higher myself.

If they come out and complain, I tell them it's an OSHA thing.
  7. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

You can't seriously be asking that question here, there'd be a worldwide computer melt down if we all got in to that one.
    Expect the illogical.
  8. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I hear ya. Sometimes I feel like smacking my girlfriend around. She does some of the off the wall things sometimes.

J/K about the smacking around. :D (She might be reading)
  9. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

Either your not married or your wife never reads your posts! Dead man typing!!
  10. Dan's lawn care

Dan's lawn care LawnSite Member

If they come out and complain, I tell them it's an OSHA thing. [/B][/QUOTE]:D