What is the trick to view full site on Iphone?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by NEwhere1, Aug 10, 2012.

1. NEwhere1

NEwhere1 LawnSite Member

I prefer looking at the full site, can that be done on an iphone? Most sites offer the option to return to the full site from mobile, but i don't see it anywhere when viewing mobile version. No pictures on mobile makes for a lackluster websurfing experience.

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

right now, it would be just the mobile version when using the iPhone...we will let you know though if that changes

3. Steiner

Steiner LawnSite Senior Member

Download the atomic browser.
    Go into settings, click identify browser then choose one of the full size browsers and boom, all sites in full size....

4. NEwhere1

NEwhere1 LawnSite Member

Done and WOW, this app is cool can't wait to try all the features out...full screen:walking:....rotation lock:cool2:Multi touch:weightlifter:

Thanks a million Steiner :drinkup:

5. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

Rotation lock is standard on the Iphone...hold the center button as if you were closing 'apps' slide to the right and youll see a icon with an arrow on it touch this and it locks the rotate

6. C Jovingo Landscaping

C Jovingo Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Will this work on Droid? I searched Play Store for Atomic Browser & there was no result.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

With Droids, just open the browser then go into the menu, settings, towards the bottom of the settings menu there will be a box saying "Desktop Mode".