What is this setup worth?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by syzer, Apr 30, 2005.

1. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

There is a guy here selling a bobcat 863 with a few hundred hours on it, like brand new, brand new tires, service records for everything. Forks, tooth bucket, smooth bucket, brand new snow plow, brand new trailer (not sure of type, but one of the sqyuatty heavy types like a beaver, may be a beaver), and the vinly piece that can make the cab enclosed.

He is selling for 23k, sounds reasonable, but want to ask the crowd that knows =).

Thanks!

2. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Sounds like an excellent deal. Does the loader have 2-speed or AC?

3. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

As far as I know, no. I am almost certain it doesnt have heating for ac, but not certain on the two speed. I think its like a 97 or a 98 btw.

Thanks.

4. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

If the machine is in good condition, it should be a worthwhile investment. The 1998 model year started the ramp-up for the F-series 863, so you may want to check out the electrical connections on those machines. While nothing serious should present itself, the F-series was the first Bobcat series to offer advanced hand controls -- so if your machine has those, maybe take it to a dealer or Bobcat mechanic to see if anything comes up.