1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What is this worth?

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by streetscrapin16, Jul 24, 2012.

1. sealcutter

sealcutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA.

That trailer is worth $1900 all day, Tank looks decent has bladder surg tank with a good size pump, only the compressor is missing. I have sold a few rigs like this with way more time then this unit for $3300 and up. $2500 I am pretty sure that would get turned down. I have built 6 trailers and one spray truck over the past 16 years, I buy and sell all the time it is a hobby for me. The kettle is nothing special but 60% of sealers around here don't even offer it. How do you seal and not offer hot crack fill. You wouldn't believe what we make in hot fill only, I buy the blocks by the skid, you save a decent amount.

2. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 LawnSite Senior Member

It has the compressor. It is new in the garage. he Just never put it on because he hasn't used it since. I'm trying to get him to budge on the price but he is pretty firm.

sealcutter- where are you from in PA?

3. sealcutter

from PA.

Near Parksburg.

4. streetscrapin16

Nice thats not to far. Do you have any setups for sale?

5. sealcutter

from PA.

I do not have anything right now besides a tach sprayer, and I think I found a home for that too. I do go to equipment auction all the time if get anything I will hit you up. I did go to the Malvern area the other day to look at a spray unit, but he didn't budge on price and I walked away.

6. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation LawnSite Silver Member

there was a nice unit in pa for sale its a 550 trailer unit , somewhere near harrisburg . They wanted 12 grand . looks like new check it out .

7. streetscrapin16

Alright sealcutter keep me in mind. I think I'm going to buy this setup but will prolly be looking for another one.

8. SHAWZER

SHAWZER LawnSite Member

Up here there is a sealmaster 550 trailer mount 12 hp 30 gallon comp. 2 water tanks,graco pump. they asking $4,000.00 for this 2007 model:canadaflag::drinkup::drinkup:

9. streetscrapin16

Thats a good price if only it was closer!

10. SHAWZER

SHAWZER LawnSite Member

It is in toronto ontario!:canadaflag::drinkup: