1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What is this?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by 1MajorTom, Jun 23, 2007.

1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Matt says I brought this home and planted this. I must be losing my mind, because I don't remember buying it or planting it. I think it's a weed.
    The only thing I can think of... is one day I was at a nursery looking at some oregano, but I don't think I even bought that plant that day. And from the pictures I looked up online, it doesn't look like oregano. Anyhow, it doesn't smell, and i'm thinking of just ripping it out.
    What is it?

IMG_2717.JPG

2. Wayne242

Wayne242 LawnSite Member

Over grown weed.

3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Can you get any better pictures?

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I'll take some tomorrow. Sorry took this too late in the evening.
    Anyhow, I think Matt is just trying to play a trick on me, and every time I tell him I'm ripping it out, he says, "you bought it, now leave it there."

5. Wayne242

Wayne242 LawnSite Member

If you notice on the left of that is a weed growing by the wall or fence what ever that white thing is. Look at it closer, and you can see its the same weed that growing in the flower bed.

6. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Hard to tell from the picture - are you referring to the taller plant in the background ? Kind of looks like rosemary ....

7. Wayne242

Wayne242 LawnSite Member

I thought she was talking about the one in the front of it?