What is u.s. lawns

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The mayor, Aug 12, 2005.

1. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

I saw this truck rolling through the neighborhood. Looked up the web site and it is a franchise. Anybody have some insight on what it is all about.

2. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

A buddy of mine owns one in St. Louis but I do not kbnow the benifits of owning one.

3. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

4. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

US Lawns is a franchise opportunity like "Out4now" said. Valley Crest, the 2nd largest company in the country, owns rights to it. Basically, they set you up with all the marketing tools and training you need to be successful in your market. They are all over the country. I believe that they have the national service account for Bank of America, AmSouth banks, and several others.

They are as good as the person running it. Good markets are hard to come by from what I hear though.

5. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

The Bank of Americas here in Chattanooga were taken over by Us Lawns about 2 years ago now look like CRAP.

6. The mayor

Do you still have to advertize for business or is that taken care for you.

7. Lake Claire Lawn Ranger

Lake Claire Lawn Ranger LawnSite Member

Yeah, and do you still have to actually mow grass? :D

8. The mayor

This seems expensive and still have to do all the work. Is there something to this that is good that I don't see.

9. Lake Claire Lawn Ranger

Lake Claire Lawn Ranger LawnSite Member

I don't think it's all that expensive for a national franchise. Check out what it would cost you to buy a franchise for a national brand hamburger joint, gas station, or anything else.
    I think I'll pass though. :)

10. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

They mow a apartment complex here in chattanooga that my x-wife manages.She showed me all the statements an contract.