What Is With The Leafs This Year

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Wright48, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Wright48

Wright48 LawnSite Member

:realmad:In 08 I'm switching to a computer program to help manage my accounts and I didnt wind up making out on the leafs like i usually do and half my accounts wouldnt pay a additional price outside of the Nov. leaf contract for me to come out one more time witch means i went out for free and got plenty of bullshit from some of my customers not willing to pay me becasue it should be part of the leaf contract !!!!! but i think there wrong i cant control the weather so in 08 i am defiantly changing the contract for the leaves and I'm also changing my monthly contract so i cover my ass when this kind of thing happens anyone else having similar problems ????:realmad::confused:
  2. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I'm lost. What does switching computer programs have to do with customers unwilling to pay for leaf work?

If you established a contract to do all the leaf work for the season for a given price, then I can understand customers being upset when asked to pay more. What value is the inclusive contract to them if you choose to charge beyond what the contract states? Or, was the contract on a per visit basis?

Perhaps you have left out some important pieces of the matter that would explain the problem.
  3. Doug1966

Doug1966 LawnSite Member

That was a long sentence.
  4. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

leaves .......................................