What is your main mower?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by recycledsole, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

That's a great mix if you got the trailer room. Very gate friendly and covers rough cut to manicured look.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I've got one stop on my route where we cut 5house on side the street and 4 on the other side. Beautiful community. I do the front yards with the walker and my brother does the backs with the lazer z. I usually finish first, grab the edger then we both trim and blow.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

48 and 52 vrides .
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Realslowww

Realslowww LawnSite Bronze Member

I bet my 72 z can out perform it on hills, a good Z can mow some steep stuff, I had the old style Great Dane before Dane Scags had to pull it because Wright took them to court and in no way was that a match for my 72 Super on hills.

5. Billscaping

Billscaping LawnSite Member

I've got a decent sit down sulky,I think it's to much on the tranny,plus it's a belt drive scag,also the thing makes the scag like 10 feet long,my trailer is only 12

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Nah! This was the only way 20 years ago. Those Peerless trannys don't mind a constant load. They just don't like being jerked on the fly or used as a parking brake on the trailer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Rvldesign

Rvldesign LawnSite Member

I have a 52" and 36" vrides 42" GHS walker and a 36" exmark metro depending on day I switch the walker and 52" machines out. 42" walker is becoming my main machine and 36" vride for rough stuff and keep the metro around as a back up and yards were customers refuse to let you ride anything even a stander.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. bp lawn

bp lawn LawnSite Member

Toro 60" 95% of the time.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

48 John Deere floating deck hydro.
    21 Honda
    21 toro
    33 cub cadet (for sale)

10. ringahding