What is you're Highest $ made in the shortest time.

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by David Hartzog, Sep 7, 2007.

1. David Hartzog

David Hartzog Banned

For me it was 3 trees i took down by cabling to a 4x4 and pulled while my guy sawed.
    Time 48 Min's Billed and payed $800.00
    PS. I'm for real.

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

you didt have to cut them up and haul them out?

3. David Hartzog

David Hartzog Banned

no i was told to leave them they had a pulp wood guy picking them up.

4. J & M Lawn Care

J & M Lawn Care LawnSite Member

average yard with 2 people 17 minutes for $45

5. David Hartzog

David Hartzog Banned

compared to my job that sucks.

6. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Tree service is always a great cash cow if you are in the right place.....I subbed out some tree work for 7 homes in one neighborhood....I was charged 1k per home for 75 x 40 give or take for each home...most were small trees that were cleared out with a Bobcat.....I charged each homowner $1300.....took all of about a total of 30 mins total from making the phone call to my tree company, calling the customer to confirm, and coming out to the site to bill and get paid from each customer.....$2100 profit and really only had to make a few calls....The next day, I went out and paid cash for my TT....

7. David Hartzog

David Hartzog Banned

wooohoooooo when i get my truck i'll do the samething that is just the coolest thing i have read on the l/site. you go dude
    hey yall listen up this is the man.

8. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

$5
    -one hour, 1.5 hr travel, 65 miles total, on a Sunday and in the rain

9. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Not the most I've made, but earlier today myself and one helper banged out 3 $50 lawns in 45 minutes. I thought that was worthy of self praise.

10. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

LOL....nawh not the man, just hungry for what I have planned....This was last year while going door to door upselling current customers, and trying to acquire new customers.....in most of the new neighborhoods here, they don't get much back yard....so I upsell tree removal.....I have made a lot of money subbing out tree work.....