What kind of a price is good for a gravely 260m XDZ

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by firekilr2, Jul 28, 2007.

1. firekilr2

firekilr2 LawnSite Member

I'm shopping and don't want to get screwed. thanks for any help.
  2. firekilr2

engine i want
  3. fire1man

fire1man LawnSite Member

i paid 8299.00 for a 26hp liquid cooled
  4. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

I paid a bit over $8,700 for mine with the hydraulic deck lift. I used the 1.9% financing, which causes the dealer to have to kick back 2% of the selling price. I could have bought it for about $8,550 cash. I think the hydraulic lift lists for $600 more, so the M model could have been bought for right around $8,000, I'm thinking. I never priced the machine anywhere else, as I wouldn't buy it anywhere else anyhow. My dealer is super about taking care of me, and is only 4 miles from my house.
  5. dave k

dave k LawnSite Bronze Member

All you Gravely guys, how well does the new deck cut, I just requested some literature and they say they have no issues with the deck like Exmark & Hustler, what are you likes and dislikes about the machine? I see they have a fairly easy to install mulching kit as well has any one tried it?
  6. firekilr2

7450.00 plus tax 3.9% rate for up to 55 months. 260m XDZ 25 horse Kaw. Getting 2 I think. How about the cut, the ride etc... please tell me the good and the bad. thanks for the help. i have a 160z and it has been good so far.