1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

what kind of insurance do you need and how much

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by flournoylawns, Apr 21, 2004.

1. flournoylawns

flournoylawns LawnSite Member

i am from abilene, texas and i am needing some liabilty insurance for my company. i would like to know what company some of you guys use and how much you purchased. thanks flournoy lawns
  2. chris28

chris28 LawnSite Member

selective insurance $633 for 1 million dollar policy
    $595 for 1/2 million

click on red "search" icon at top of page and type "insurance" and you will have plenty to read.
    good luck
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

4. FarrisFrog

FarrisFrog LawnSite Member

Call 1800-842-6572 ext 2581.

They are an independent agency and represent several companies so they find the best rates and they represent the top 10% of carriers in Texas. They also can help with all your other insurance needs like health, auto, homeowner etc. I personally went with American Mercury with them but that may not be tyhe best option for you call them and see they are very agressive and will work hard to get you the best rates. Thye also have all mu other insurance as well!! I have worked with them for years.
  5. flournoylawns

flournoylawns LawnSite Member

thanks everyone for the replies i have recieved some quotes from my homeowners insurance and i will also call american murcery. thanks for your help.