What kind of jobs can i do?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wayne Landscaping, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Wayne Landscaping

Wayne Landscaping LawnSite Member

What kind of jobs can i do without having to dump stuff into the bed. My plan is get a F-150. No doubts with the towing ability but is their more money involved in a lot more than mowing, fetilizing that will be more proffitable. I would of course have grass buckets in the trailer. I just think it looks more professional without anything in the bed, and i don't like the idea of all that grass in the bed, i'm used to buckets.

2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Huh? ;) I think you're asking how can I run a trailer set up where I don't have to put grass clippings in the bed? Easy, mulch the grass as you cut it. Am I misunderstanding the question?

3. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry, I don't get it either. Are you talking about putting grass clippings or tools in the bed?

What do you mean in regards to grass buckets? New to me.

4. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

I do not want to be condecending, but this is just one more example of a thread started by someone that is bored to death.

Personally I do not give a **** about what people think. If I need grass in my trailer, or mowers in my trailer, that is what I am going to do.

Thanks, Brad

5. Wayne Landscaping

Wayne Landscaping LawnSite Member

Sorry, but my question was if one can still be proffitable with non-landscape services. For example, will it be more proffitable to mow, and fert and to also to 1/2 mow , 1/2 install?

6. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Excuse me - I just mow, so I could not be of any help on the install side - I have a friend that does that stuff, and we kind of work as a team. I only want to mow, and I only want to be solo.

7. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Ok I think I get it now, you want to see is it profitable to keep exchanging tools off the truck bed for different jobs? I would think it could be but would be a lot easier if you had two different trailers each set up differently.

8. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I still have no idea what the question is.

9. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

lmao

me neither

10. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

and maybe haul ass.