What Kind of Pants do you wear?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by clyde, Jan 20, 2010.

1. clyde

clyde LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys I am looking for some pants ( I have seen them b4) that is sort of loose fitting and has vents out of a mesh type material down the side with of course a solid non see through material covering up the mesh.:walking:

Or just in general what sort of pants are the most comfortable in the summer time for you?
    Khaki's is my color by choice because of company shirts.

2. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

I am switching to a medium brown Dickie's carpenter pants tis summer. been wearing them for a while and think they are very comfortable and wear a long time

3. ALLPro Landscaping

ALLPro Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

carhartt carpenter jeans, Love them thou a little pricy

4. clyde

Yea but are these jeans made of a thin material ? Something light? So air can pass through?

5. Eden's Own

Eden's Own LawnSite Member

Rip-Stop BDU's are great. Leg pockets are great for small pieces of trash, while you are mowing. Just don't forget to take out the trash at the end of the day. My wife was not thrilled when the washer and dryer were full of little papers!

6. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

dickies are a bit thick, I tend to have the bad luck of finding every briar bush around and the thick jeans save me some serious scars:laugh:

7. grass choppers

grass choppers LawnSite Member

i like the cargo khaki from walmart there light and comfy yes the extra pockets come in handy

8. clyde

I have some BDU's I like them. They are comfortable to say the least.
    I bought some pants off the internet about 6 years ago they lasted about 3 years but they were some of the best pants. They were a little baggy but had draw strings at bottom so nothing could craw or get up the leg. And they had a draw at the top as well so they were easy to take on and off.

9. epicklein22

epicklein22 LawnSite Member

Try some arborwear pants! I think their tech pants would be right up your ally. You don't find much of a harder industry on pants than tree work.

10. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

Try Columbia pants. Wery comfy and breathable.