What Kind of Pants do you wear?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by clyde, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Isobel

Isobel LawnSite Senior Member

never had a problem with that, yea you get scratched up a bit, but skin heals.

during the cooler months when one can't wear shorts, and pants are essential I just go with jeans. $10/pair from Walmart.

2. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

It's not that bad. Sometimes you'll get the occasional rock that hits your leg but if your not a pu$$y it shouldn't bother you!:laugh: Plus you gotta keep that tan goin!:cool2:

3. OUTLANDER

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

shorts pretty much all year for me

4. w.a.reid

w.a.reid LawnSite Member

i only wear shorts if i wanna show off my 20-hole doc martens - otherwise - no matter where i am i always get mosquito-bites and/or poison ivy - i dont mind shorts when just mowing - but im skinny - i had an account that said this to me once - "looks like you traded legs with a bird....AND LOST YOUR ASS IN THE DEAL!"

hardy-har-har-har....ho-hum.

w.a.reid
    for all of your landscape needs

5. Premier landscaping south

Premier landscaping south LawnSite Senior Member

I wear any Khaki type pants I can find at the Goodwill store. For $4.50 a pair you just can't go wrong. Looks professional also.

6. Isobel

Isobel LawnSite Senior Member

If any of my clients said that to me, I'd bite their nuts off--and not in the good way either....:nono:

7. WildassBaughb

WildassBaughb LawnSite Member

I like to wear shorts in the summer so I have a pair of bib overalls to slip on when doing edging and trimming. I buy them very large so they go on and off easily and use only one of the suspender straps to keep them up and my GF thinks they're sexy. They are thick enough to guard against most projectiles and I take them off to ride the mowers so I stay cooler.

8. Bustedblade

Bustedblade LawnSite Member
    from Ny

Shorts for mowing Tyvek coveralls for trimming, concrete and spraying
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I don't like seeing guys' legs, so I assume nobody wants to see my legs either. I wear boots and jeans or Dickies all the time.

10. OUTLANDER

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

not trying to be an azz or anything, but are the last 3 posts for real?..............c'mon seriously..you take time to change while working.....really?...i don't seem to even have time for that when working..............................and sorry, but the leg thing, thats just weird