What Lawn & Landscape Guys Do With 6" Of Snow On The Ground?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dyerlawnservice, Jan 31, 2010.

1. dyerlawnservice

dyerlawnservice LawnSite Member
    from East TN

oh yes I told them up front that it was CASH on completion and all paid up. I uderstand the liability issue as well but times are hard and work is slow so I was VERY careful and slow and paid extreme attention to any curbs lol however you'll get a kick out of this, I hit one underground man hole cover moving pretty good in an open parking lot and bout threw myself clean out lol but its funny to laugh at now that I'm home and paid and its all over and no damage was done.

2. scagtiger

scagtiger LawnSite Member
    from TN

we have had 3 plowable snows this year where im at in east tenn

3. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

We've had about 24" so far this year. Been very profitable.

4. thu cutting edge

thu cutting edge LawnSite Senior Member

wow 200 thats cheap. i was getting 150 an hour per bobcat during that storm. my subs love the work. i would of payed ur gas to MD and paid u 500 for the 2 days, lol

5. highclimber604

highclimber604 LawnSite Member

wow some people took this way to seriously! strong work for just doing it on a wimmmmm.

6. dyerlawnservice

from East TN

I'd have came to MD for 500 and the gas! I'm a hard workin country boy who dont care to work and dont have to get rich in a day doing it!

7. highclimber604

highclimber604 LawnSite Member

AGREED! i mean no one likes working for free. but 200 is more money than what you would have made sitting on the couch.

8. dyerlawnservice

from East TN

thats exactly right!

9. cooltype

cooltype LawnSite Member

STFU <--figure that out on your own, stay in your political forums I am tired of hearing anything you have to say

10. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

COOLTYPE,
    Its "STFO" not how you have it. If the "U" is supposed to mean out?