What Lawn & Landscape Guys Do With 6" Of Snow On The Ground?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dyerlawnservice, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Shut the **** Up :) ya kootoomotoo is just a ******... he didnt respond when i've called him out 2 other times...

2. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

I thought since he was saying stay in the politics forum that it meant STAY THE %$^# OUT...... of the rest of the forums.
    I still think you people get a little to upset over nothing.

3. There panties riding up.

4. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Ya my thongs to tight
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

ummmm dont walk out of the cab with the boom up isnt that a big rule?

6. I saw that last storm, raised the boom all the way up so they didn't have to climb over the blade.

7. grass guys

grass guys LawnSite Member

Your right on, if you are just sittin on the couch and not doing anything 200 dollars for basically playin with a bobcat in the snow is well worth it. Now if you were doing that solely as your business than yes 200 might be a little cheap but come on... I guess the rest of the world just don't know how hard workin country boys roll...:cool2::cool2::cool2:

8. Lawn Man Dave

Lawn Man Dave LawnSite Senior Member

Considering a lot of people loose money the first time they try something new I would be happy with the $200 net...... next storm you will have a better idea :).

9. dyerlawnservice

dyerlawnservice LawnSite Member
    from East TN

yea this was just a last minute shot in the dark idea so i'm pleased with the result and about the getting out with the boom up rule, I work alone and for myself so I make the rules as I go :drinkup:

10. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

ok I brought the diapers and kleenex for the myspacers

if you got paid all is good then